Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer tech support

Hi all
    Can someone know why tickets I have submit to HomeSeer tech support isn't responed ?
    I have an issue with Nortek HUSBZB-1 Zigbee & Z-Wave Plus USB Interface which isn't let me add Zwave devices.so if somebody has the knowledge how to fix this ill be gratfull.
    Zour

If you didn't get a response increase the urgency of the ticket. Or give them a call during business hours.

Comment

I've had the same experience. I asked to RMA a device and they just went non-responsive. I'm still a homeseer user, (long history) but won't buy another piece of hardware from them. If it's related to homeseer the application, this forum is your best place to get responsive help. If it's hardware, good luck. I call it like I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zour Marom View Post
        Hi all
        Can someone know why tickets I have submit to HomeSeer tech support isn't responed ?
        I have an issue with Nortek HUSBZB-1 Zigbee & Z-Wave Plus USB Interface which isn't let me add Zwave devices.so if somebody has the knowledge how to fix this ill be gratfull.
        Zour

What is your ticket ID and I'll investigate the status.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

This ticket was responded to 31 minutes after you created it. I'd recommend logging into the support portal to check on your tickets.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X