AmbientWeather.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AmbientWeather.com

Anyone know anything about AmbientWeather.com? I did a Froogle search and discovered they have, by far, the best price on an item I was searching for.

But that being said, I'm a bit wary as they are a lot cheaper than other places. Looks like their site is actually run off of the Yahoo stores (at least once you get into your shopping cart).

Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with these guys.
    Last edited by ; March 1, 2005, 08:56 AM.

A little review of the forum rules may be in order:

"Along these lines, posters are prohibited from posting any message that promotes or contains links to companies, products or services that compete directly with HomeSeer Technologies. Any such posting will be subject to deletion or revision and posters who violate this policy may be subject to removal from this message board community. In other words, if HomeSeer sells green widgets, don't post a thread about buying green widgets from someone else. Just use a little common sense and respect; that's all we ask."

No offense - just seems they are right here.

GLT

Comment

GLT - I had not intended to violate any forum rules. The product I mentioned is actually a HomeSeer product, not just one HomeSeer resells, so I didn't think about this being an issue (as I'm sure HS still gets their cut). That being said, I did get your point and see you are correct.

Was just wanting to see if anyone had any experience with the vendor.

That being said, I have edited my prior post and restricted it to only ask about the vendor.
      Last edited by ; March 1, 2005, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I have done business with them before and had no problems.

Kirk

Comment

Hey glt!

I went to that website and I didn't see any competing products.
          I respect what you are saying, I always try to buy HS first. But does that particular website count?

Later dude, Bill

~Bill

Comment

Bill,

This thread has been modified since my post. 'nough said?

GLT

Comment

Originally posted by glt
              Bill,

This thread has been modified since my post. 'nough said?

GLT
              Kewl!

~Bill

Comment

Working...
              X