Upgraded to 4.2.18.3 and tasks inside events disappear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded to 4.2.18.3 and tasks inside events disappear

My luck again. Since I upgraded to 4.2.18.3 my events are magical. When I open one event and I try to edit one of the tasks within it, or even worse, delete the tasks, every thing inside the event get deleted. The only thing left are the actions. In some cases I make a copy of the event and the task is blank. I was playing with one event with HSTouch, it has the task completely blank. Can anyone suggest how to fix it? Is it only happening to me?

What is a “task”? Are you referring to Triggers or Conditions? It is normal that 1) the initial Trigger cannot be deleted and 2) If a secondary Trigger is deleted, it and all associated Conditions are deleted.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Sorry I had to be more specific, I meant triggers and conditions. I have attached few print screens, it will be easy to see. By deleting a condition, it removed everything.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alphatech View Post
        Sorry I had to be more specific, I meant triggers and conditions. I have attached few print screens, it will be easy to see. By deleting a condition, it removed everything.
        I just copied a similar Event. I can delete or change any condition without affecting the Event. Your problem is unique to your system. That said I have read posts from other users that have seen what it appears you are encountering. Deleting or changing a Condition will cause the whole Trigger/Condition group to disappear. I’ve never seen it.

Comment

Other than support, any suggestions? By the way, thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by alphatech View Post
            Other than support, any suggestions? By the way, thanks for the help.
            I don’t know. As an issue that may be hard to duplicate, it may be difficult to track down. I would start with a submission to the HomeSeer support portal. Make sure you give a concise description such as “when I delete a condition, the remaining Conditions and Trigger are deleted. This began after updating to 4.2.18.3”.

https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

Comment

It looks to me like the PHLocation2 plugin is uninstalled or something in your case. Are those the only events affected? I no longer us that plugin and now use HSBuddy for Geofencing...
              HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
              Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
              weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

The event opens fine and I can select from the drop bar, the location and then save. I need to try other events but the other one giving me problem was when I had hstouch in it, it will show completely empty. Unfortunately it will be impossible to troubleshoot with support since I do not have access to the computer during the day. Hopefully I'm not the only one and hs will look more careful in it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X