Turning on and off VR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning on and off VR

Is there a way to have an event alternate btween VR ON and VR OFF.

I have an attention word / phrase but it seems to get triggered occasionally.

The plan is to have a remote handy and when I want to use / show off VR I can just turn it on?

Can this be done?

Terry

hi Trojan,
    I ran across the same situation. But I also use Main Lobby Software, On my touch panel I put little butons that say activate voice, deactive voice. This way it only works when i want it.

Comment

Originally posted by pp
      hi Trojan,
      I ran across the same situation. But I also use Main Lobby Software, On my touch panel I put little butons that say activate voice, deactive voice. This way it only works when i want it.
      Ahaaa, right, so when you press your button to turn VR ON what actually happens? does it trigger an event... this is what I need to know

ie: press c1 on at the remote to turn vr on, but what needs to happen with the c1 x10 ON?

Terry

Comment

Well I made it Say when I push the button, Now activating voice. Then Deactivating voice when I shut it off.

Comment

Originally posted by pp
          Well I made it Say when I push the button, Now activating voice. Then Deactivating voice when I shut it off.
          I understand that... what I need is HOW it turns VR on and off.

Comment

Trojan,
            I set up 2 events. One I use &hs.StartListen in the script to run field the other &hs.StopListen.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Sorry troj ... ^^^^ what rup said. In the HS manual it had commands to use for start stop....

Comment

OK thanks for the help.. its all working now..

Using,

sub main()
                hs.StartListen
                hs.ListenForCommands TRUE

end sub

For ON and

sub main()

hs.ListenForCommands FALSE
                hs.StopListen

end sub

For OFF.... Thanks to Skibum that ICQ`d me the answer.. he is just so fast

Comment

Working...
                X