MYHS Server problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MYHS Server problems

Is anyone else having issues with MY HS? When I log in it says that there are no systems found for the given credentials. I have rebooted both of my controllers and have rebooted the routers. Please let me know.

Same here!

Comment

That might explain the Alexa problems being reported.

Comment

Thanks folks, looks like there was a similar situation back in March. No wonder why no one has responded to the ticket I opened earlier today.

Comment

I am having issues as well. No HSBuddy using MyHS and No Alexa.

Comment

Alexa seems to be back up. Just a hiccup?

Comment

Here it looks like it was down / unable to connect from ~4:30pm - ~6:30pm CDT. I have Alexa flip a virtual switch when a patio Ring camera detects motion. That event fires a lot during the day (squirrels), but according to the log did not trigger during those times. May have also been from ~ noon - 2:30pm. All good now.

Comment

Still no good for me. My log said that I lost connection to MyHS at 5:43 Eastern time. Still down. A "MyHS" status device would be cool to have so if it goes out, you could make things happen. I will have to look into that.

Comment

I still can't login. Says "HomeSeer is not running." On the iphone app it says "no systems were found for the given credentials".

Comment

Originally posted by DolceVita View Post
                    I still can't login. Says "HomeSeer is not running." On the iphone app it says "no systems were found for the given credentials".
                    Have you tried restart HS4 and checking the log to ensure your system is able to connect to the myHS service?
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I just came here because I am having the same issue. Alexa stopped working was the first sign. Then I discovered that I can't access my system through myhs.homeseer.com and that the HSBuddy app cannot connect to the server. I recently set up my system so I thought it was on my end at first.

Comment

MyHS is back up for me. I went back online with it at 8:17pm Eastern Time US.

Comment

Alexa control still not working here at 9:10p central
                          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Still down for me now, 10:17 PM EDT. I can only log on to myhs if I am on my home network. Can't log on from another network - says no systems for those credentials, or cannot connect make sure system is online. Just rebooted my HS4 and log says it failed to connect to myhs. Currently I can't ping myhs.homeseer.com from my HS4 system or my PC.

Of course Alexa does not work when faced with this issue

Comment

This is horrible! I can't go to sleep until Alexa responds to "Alexa, Goodnight!" 😀

Comment

Working...
                              X