Trying To Setup Vacation Lighting Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying To Setup Vacation Lighting Event

I am trying to setup an event to randomly turn lights on and off when we are out of town. This is the event I have created to test the funcationality.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	120
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	1615915

I am getting this message. Can anyone offer advice on how to fix this? Thanks

Dave

Views:	115
Size:	270.3 KB
ID:	1615916

Download the BLOccupied plug-in. Been using it for years and it does a great job on randomizing etc.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

You can randomize events as well via the Security (Random Trigger Time) found under the Advanced option for Events. See https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-home-security for a brief discussion. But that does not answer why the OP's event is claiming an Incorrect Trigger ​date/time format.

That said, daveagius, note that your event will only trigger when the occupancy status changes and will not occur daily while the status is Vacation. Meaning, I do not believe it is going to get what you are after. I think you want a When similar to the below settings.

Views:	120
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	1615927

The Security Offset, found in the General tab of the Setup screen is used and randomizes ​the trigger time for different values each time. Below this is set to 30 minutes so the above setup should trigger at some random time between 3 and 4 PM.

Views:	103
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	1615928
      Karl S
      HS4Pro on Windows 10
      1070 Devices
      56 Z-Wave Nodes
      104 Events
      HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
      Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...r-3-homeseer-4
        - Formerly known as 123qweasd (account got corrupted...)
        HS4, HSTile, ESP based devices and sensors, Tasmota, OpenMQTTGateway, RTL433, DIY ground plane antenna, BlueIris + LAN cams, USB-UIRT, ATON DLA6, WACUP, Multiple Android tablets for control. Plug-Ins Enabled: mcsMQTT, Restart, EnvCan, EasyTrigger, CM15A, BLLAN, BLBackup, Pushover + multiple Jon00 tools​

Comment

Working...
        X