Cordless Phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cordless Phones

Probably been through this a bunch of times, but I need to buy a new cordless phone system. I am still using the Gigasets <g>.

What do you suggest??

How are the 5.8 GHz phones? I am leaning towards Panasonic. I would prefer a model with two lines (I use the 2nd line to access my Stargate ICM), but might keep it simple with one.

I would also love to find a cordless handset with a keypad that lights up.

Thanks
    DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
    BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Do you

Do you have WIFI? I have a Southern Bell cordless phone that I got at target- and when it is in use- my wifi does not work at all. I put it next to my bed- so hardly gets any use.

This phone uses 2.5 Ghz.... we have a 900Mhz phone that doesn't cause problems. I don't have a 5.2 Ghz phone- so can't comment.
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

I use the four line version of the 5Ghz Panasonic, it's the best cordless set I've ever used, and believe me, I've tried many others! The only disappointing part is the handset address books can't be sync'd between each other
      Mike

Comment

2.4 Ghz

I have mulitple 2.4 Ghz devices: Cordless phones, WiFi (802.11b), Wireless Audio, Microwave Oven.

So far, they all get along fine.
        DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
        BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

I am using the ATT 5 gig wireless phones. Very high quality sound, Excellent range, no interference to wifi b or g

Comment

Working...
          X