Which way do I go George

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which way do I go George

Hello everyone. I'll start by saying what a polite message board. I am an electrical contractor that moved into home automation about 3 years ago. Been using the HAI Omni systems, X10, ect. for customers and like to use my home as a training device for myself and as a makeshift showroom. I have been looking for a good wireless tablet application to integrate and wouldn't mind running it with HS. Also like all the options that HS offers. I have many questions for those who know HAI and HS applications. Don't mind running two controlers because what the one lacks the other more than makes up for. Which way do I go first? Are there tutorials? Would like to learn HS in/out so any links would be nice. Until then, I'll just keep reading. Thanx

Welcome CDUB,

There's a book I found that covers both HAI Omni as well as Homeseer called "Build Your Own Smart Home". I got a quick jumpstart from it and found it very helpful.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...753046-7368622

Regards,
    Reg

Comment

CDUB,
      The best resource you can find is right before you. After that just ask us. The best dang home automation BB on the web.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Darn,

I thought the message was for me!

Comment

Thanx

Sorry bout that George . I am finding that Rupp, I have already been digging deep and found many many answers. Thanx again.

Comment

Welcome to the board!
            Martin Custer

Comment

Working...
            X