Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important: MyHS Plan Changes - Disabling Google Home Integration in HomeSeer HS4 PRO

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important: MyHS Plan Changes - Disabling Google Home Integration in HomeSeer HS4 PRO

Has everyone received their "Important: MyHS Plan Changes" email (Attached)? Unless you $$$$$$, Google & Alexa Integration will be disabled.

Dear Homeseer,

I am writing to express my concern about the recent issues with Google Home integration in my HomeSeer HS4 PRO license. As a dedicated user, I have always relied on HomeSeer to provide a top-of-the-line product without recurring fees.

Many of your customers, including myself, have invested not only in the HomeSeer software but also in various devices and the time required to set up our automation systems. This recent disruption not only affects our financial investment but also jeopardizes the smooth functioning of our automated setups.

I want to emphasize that your customers chose HomeSeer with the expectation of a reliable and premium product. The current situation has the potential to lead to severe consequences, including a possible class action suit. I urge you to reconsider your business goals and the impact they may have on the trust and loyalty of your user base.

It is my sincere hope that you address and rectify these issues promptly to maintain the integrity of your company and the product that many of us rely on for our daily automation needs.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.​
    Attached Files

Charging for Alexa/Google/IFTT - HomeSeer Message Board

Comment

Working...
    X