Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can lighting reccomendation rgb for a new house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can lighting reccomendation rgb for a new house?

I have 72 can lights i need to purchase for the builder, i am looking to mix rgb and typical white with dimmable in the rooms. I need to either do just bulbs or go full wifi. not sure which is the best method and good control is must as the old house worked perfect with HS and z-wave switches and lighting.

If it were me and I'd go with the dimmable white lights unless this is your forever home. Leaving WIFI lights for a new owner can be a nightmare if they are not technically savvy. This way you can do the control/dimming via a switch that you can automate rather than the lights themselves. It's really up to you in the long run and have you tested these WIFI lights with HS4? You do not want any surprises after buying 72 of these devices.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

this is going to be our forever home we built it on our own land and it foundation just got completed so we are on to the next steps

Comment

Then I'd recommend getting some of these lights and setup a test harness and use this data to make an informed decision. These newer LED lights are hit or miss. Some dim some don't others do not dim as well. Congrats on your new home.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X