Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone working on a litter robot plug-in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone working on a litter robot plug-in?

Initially I had IFTTT connected to whisker (the litter robot app) but that has been broken for a year now and I’m guessing will never be back up and running. Currently I’m using two multi sensors. One to monitor a led to start a ventilation fan when a cat enters and another to monitor a seperate flashing led indicating the bin is full. This works out for the most part. While playing around with a home assistant test system, they have a litter robot app which gives me a lot of information with a percent gauge for the bin. This would be great as I could be notified well before the bin is full for times when I may not be around for awhile and could empty the bin early if needed as the robot stops when it gets full. I have seen a post where someone uses the akhomeassistant plugin to monitor the litter robot through haos. While I am testing out haos, my preference is to stick with a singular system and not run both. Just checking to see if it’s on anyone’s radar or if anyone has figured out another way to pull data from the litter robot.
Working...
X