Pool Water Temperature Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool Water Temperature Sensor

Wanting to replace my inkbird bluetooth pool temp sensor with something that I can import the data into HS4. Anybody have a simple solution?

Ran across this sensor:https://www.amazon.com/Ambient-Weath...00EYI61DE?th=1

Any way to use this in HS4?

Not sure about that particular sensor, but I use a similar one--Ecowitt WN34L. It integrates with HS via a hub--Ecowitt GW1100. Michael McSharry's great mcsMQTT plugin integrates the hub locally. See below. I also have several temp/humidity sensors inside and outside the house, as well as a rain gauge, integrated via the GW1100. At one time also used several ecowitt soil moisture sensors in the garden, though I've taken them out of service in favor of other irrigation control methods. The system is reliable, and battery life is surprisingly good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	57
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1665290‚Äč
    -Wade

Comment

I should probably explain that I installed the probe in a tee fitting in one of the return lines. The probe is interference-fitted tightly through drilled hole in a plug in the tee. I added an epoxy fillet around the probe inside the fitting to ensure no leaks.
      -Wade

Comment

I was wishing they was a way to bring the inkbird data into HS4.

Comment

I am using YoLink and they are very good.

Comment

What about this? Work with Tuya plugin? https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568...Cquery_from%3A

Comment

Can't confirm but seems like it should. I like that it gets hardwired to mains rather than using batteries.
              -Wade

Comment

For $6.83 & free shipping, I'll give it a try.

Comment

The F007TP (and F007TH) sensors are supported by the RFX433XL and RFXCOM plugin.
                  And much more like Somfy RTS and Dooya.

Comment

Working...
                  X