No announcement yet.

homeseer not showing devices or events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hum.. Jay. Yes that would be my next suggestion. What OS are you running this on?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

1024x768 (true color 32 bit).

Also, I do see the "V", "S", "E", and "Groups" columns in the Event view. but no actual values at all.

Comment

This could be that the columns are just shifted to the right. Try grabbing just inside the right edge and see if you can drag the other columns back into view. Do you not have a slide bar at the bottom of the view?

Is your device view back?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No, device view is not back either.

I was unable to grab the columns back into view (in either the device or event views).

Device view has a vertical scroll bar on the right side, but when I slide it.. no devices show. No horizontal scroll bar at the bottom

Event view does not have a vertical scroll bar or a horizontal bar at the bottom.

Log view does have a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom... but this view is working fine.

I think I will look in the xml file to see if there are any geometry settings for column views.

I am on AIM under verjinskir if you have any real-time questions or suggestions. If not, replying to this thread is fine.

Thanks, rich

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp
            Hum.. Jay. Yes that would be my next suggestion. What OS are you running this on?
            XP, SP2

Comment

2nd download did the job. Thanks Rupp!

Comment

Working...
              X