Neat free online room layout designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neat free online room layout designer

Hello all, wasn't sure what thread to put this in, anyway I was looking for a way to make some floor plans for the web or mainlobby, and ran accross a neat tool. Its on a furniture store website. It allows you to pick and place items. You can't save to disk, but I've been doing some screen captures and that works pretty good.

Its only black and white, but it didn't cost anything, so I thought someone might get a use out of it.

http://www.nfm.com/roomplanner.asp

Enjoy!

-John

Wow

Thats pretty neat. Thanks for the post.

Comment

I cant thank you enough. I have been looking for something this easy to use. Thank you!

Comment

No problem

Hey, Im glad I could help, I was looking all over for something that easy, and just happened to stumble accross it. Its really going to help me out displaying security and lamp status throughout the house.

I also found this one another online tool, its about 300x on the cool factor, really neat features and outside landscaping looks really impressive, However you have to subscribe to the service, $37.00 per year. I have not tried it yet, I don't know how easy it would be, the first one is super easy.

Anyway I called them (thank goodness for whois database), to see if screens could be saved, he said it had a bmp high quality save to disk function. I think it could also look really, really cool on a mainlobby setup. You can see it at: http://www.plan3d.com

thanks,

-John

Comment

Nfm

I went to this store in Kansas City. It was absolutely enormous. It is something like 750,000 square feet. They had 60 registers and an 8 lane pickup window.

Nice tool BTW.
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
          Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
          weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Working...
          X