Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French users WELCOME

Hello to all,

What do you think about using this thread for the French Users discuss (and others).
    It can be a space for discuss about this wonderful product that is Homeseer.
    Carl.

It could be a good idea for some french issues, where we could discuss in our mother-language without offensing anyone.
    Other issues must stay in English in order to have a Rich have a look ...

For example :will HomeSeer sell the french version a ATT voices, and ship them to europe, when they will be available ?

Pierre
    Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

I agree with you Pierre.
      Even if like me, my english is poor.... we must stay in English for the main.

In the same spirit that the different meteo script i am in progress to write a script on boursorama for "Action".

Comment

Hi i'm also from france : Montpellier, and trying to find something good to do with homeseer.
        Does any one of you did any french translation of the system, the script ? and do you use french TTS and speech recognition soft (via voice ?)

Thanks.

Comment

Hello la France,
          I've recently added a section for Homeseer in the forum here http://www.madomotique.com for scripts and discussions (in french of course).
          Jean-Marie

Comment

Bonjour à tous.
            Je vois qu'il existe malgré tout quelques utilisateurs fançais d'Homeseer.
            A ce sujet, l'un d'entre vous possède t'il un TTS français alternatif et de meilleur qualité que celui que l'on trouve habituellement un peu partout sur le net...?
            Merci d'avance.

Comment

madomotique,

You might find more French users in the UK/Europe forum. If you prefer, we can rename it UK/France/Europe forum or just European Users forum, or if you get a ground swell of users going then we could spawn a separate French forum.

Just some ideas...
              Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Rick,
                It's a good idea to have a separate forum for the French user.
                It's would be great !

Comment

Making a french forum could be a good idea.
                  But this forum will only have sense if there are enough french users to make it live.
                  What about the number of french users that frenquently use this forum, rick...?

Comment

Coconutyoyo,

Pour ma part j'utilise TTS Digalo.
                    La qualité est très correcte.

Comment

I have no idea how to tell how many French users there are - we don't require you to disclose your nationality when you register at this MB!

We should see how many different people respond here perhaps.
                      Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Misschien is het ook wel erg leuk, danwel handig, om een Nederlandstalig gedeelte in dit forum te openen . Als ik zo even rondkijk zijn er behoorlijk wat Nederlanders actief op dit forum.

Ach, we passen ons wel weer aan aan de hier gangbare taal. Misschien uiteindelijk toch wel wat praktischer, hoewel het forum best hernoemd mag worden tot "Dutch/UK/Europe"

Richard

Comment

Yes,
                          A French forum is a great idea.

Comment

Wouldn't it be better to rename the forum "UK/Europe" to "Europe"? Last time I checked, UK was actually part of Europe,

Richard

Comment

Depends on your point of view

There are many who would say it is not !

I think the forum was originally UK, then changed to UK Europe to give our dutch friends a home too.

Sounds like another one of those EU takeovers to me !

There is definitely a case for a french forum so they can discuss stuff in their own language

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X