I deleted templinc devices!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I deleted templinc devices!!

So I used the templinc 1.2.6 plugin to delete devices. But they didn't get deleted in HS 1.7.7. So I manually deleted them. (Me bad!)

Problem is when I try to recreate the devices I cannot get the configuration menu to come back up.

I've tried several things and I'm out of ideas, anybody got some helpful suggstions.
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
    BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
    DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

So this templinc plugin is *really* sticky.

1. Uninstall all homeseer software.
    (several times)
    2. Remove every registry entry for homeseer/templinc
    3. remove homeseer directories.
    4. reboot
    5. reinstall all software again (several times)
    6. Does it work, hell no!!!!!

While I like the software I'm now sorry I paid for the version prior to the end of the 30 day trial. Its only now I'm finding out the plugins are flaky and the support sucks.

Shame on me!!!.

Comment

998 Bayliss
      I a bit confused here. The templinc plugin is Free. The support is handeled by the HST guys and they are all at a HA conference CEDIA I think. The proper way to get support is to file a help request here:
      http://homeseer.com/cgi-bin/helpdesk/pdesk.cgi?do=main
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, I recently purchased the HS software, but while the templinc plugin is free, support for the device in HS was key to my decision as I have two of these devices.

I *did* log a call last Thursday and only used the forum after I didn't get any response.

Maybe if there is going to be no support for a while the support system should say so!

-Dan

Comment

Working...
        X