X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnwpb
    replied
    Boo Hiss!

at this price, it's not a lot of "Doe"... more bang for your "Buck" (I need help)
    Oh Deer! Mwaite, I agree, you do need some serious counseling!! hahahaha! Too Funny!

I guess you could rig up a wireless mic in/on or very near the deer, so it would appear that you were talking to it to issue commands! LOL!
    Last edited by johnwpb; July 2, 2005, 01:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• outbackrob
    replied
    Reddy Ruxrin?!? I ruv Reddy Ruxrin! <says e-puppy>

Originally posted by JoeMahn
    the e-puppy.. ...definately no teddy ruxpin.
    Joe's right. Its not much more than a speaker and light with a stuffed dog wrapped around it. I posted about it a while back. It IS neat in that its little heart-light can change colors, but there is no documented interface for that..... I have it sitting on a shelf in my office and when the home audio is muted (manually) all sounds gets played through its tummy... Not necessarily worth the 20 bucks, but it is fun to make him/her/it burp....

Leave a comment:

• JoeMahn
    Guest replied
    the e-puppy.. I duped myself into ordering three about a year ago, the puppy has no animatronics, It lights up when you get an email and speaks the subject and sender with the microsoft mary voice.. definately no teddy ruxpin.

Leave a comment:

• Rauco
    replied
    I wish it was really some hi-tech modification but I just set the sensitivity way down and have the HS speakers right behind.

I was considering replacing the mic with an 1/8" jack. Maybe in the future....

Leave a comment:

• swc69
    Guest replied
    Luminglass Plates?

How did you do that?

Steve C.

Leave a comment:

• Rauco
    replied
    That's way too funny. I did the same thing with a Douglas Fir Christmas tree and I laughed myself silly every time it would talk. I finally settled on one of those Luminglass plates. Nice lightning when it talks, but I'm now wondering what a deer head will do to the WAF...

By the way for Halloween you can get the Talking Boris skull. Hard to find but really cool.

Leave a comment:

• pkoslow
    replied
    Didn't someone post about a talking stuffed animal (maybe a bear) within the last year or so? Seems like it was USB, inexpensive and was marketed as a "kid friendly" hookup to Outlook?

I didn't search for it, but I think there is a post somewhere...

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Squintz
    replied
    It would be cool if they would create a whole line of animals and characters. I wouldnt mind having a talking santa for xmas. Perhaps some gouls and goblins for holloween. Maybe talking fruits for the kitchen. How about a talking roll of toilet paper or soap dispenser for the bathroom. Maybe you could build a PeeWee fun house with all kinds of talking animated things.

I think its a awesome idea!

Leave a comment:

• dhanford
    replied
    Oddly enough, I love this idea. Has anyone seen other talking figures with an audio input.

I remember my sister had a Cricket doll growing up that could take any tape and lipsync it. After the standard tapes, you can only imagine the fun a brother can have playing tricks on his sister with his own records.

I just think it would be fun to have an animated butler in the study announcing for HS.

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    at this price, it's not a lot of "Doe"... more bang for your "Buck" (I need help)

Leave a comment:

• wpiman
    replied
    Can't wait....

I think this deer would look a little funny speaking with an Indian accent likee Anjali- or a formal Biritish voice like Audrey.........

Once they put out an Elvis version- I am buying.....

Now we need AT&T or someone to make a SAPI compliant Elvis voice.

Leave a comment:

• Kyham
    Guest replied
    Reminds me of Disney

Country bear review.

Too bad I am not one for mounted heads......

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    Guest replied
    No , it has a aux input jack. I pluged into headphone out of pc to aux input on Buck. So anything that comes out of pc goes through the Deer head. With infrared you can make head move up and down as in "yes" or left to right as in "no" or make ears wiggle. This is just for fun and to amuse the grandchildren. Menards has it on sale for $129.00 Looks good above the fire place.

Leave a comment:

• tobad78
    replied
    So I take to you set the wireless mic next to a speaker?

An a IR remote?

Now if we could get a serial connection this could be better the talking Bass.

I wonder if it would blend in with my other mounted white tail deer...

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    Guest replied
    will it lip sync to TTS? yes , somewhat , the longer the message the better the effect. also will sing mp3 files and can control head movement and ear wiggle via infrared

Leave a comment:

Working...
X