Newbie - Homeseer Issue. With Properties Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie - Homeseer Issue. With Properties Option

Hello. I have homeseer installed and everything looks good but everytime I click the properties option I get Run Time Error 91 then Homeseer shuts down. I tried redownloading file and rebooting in btween reloading no differences.....

What version of HS are you attempting to use. Also are you talking about event properties? What OS are you using?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I think I fixed it. Ver 1.77 I renamed the settinings.ini and restarted homeseer and that did the trick.

Comment

Glad you got it fixed. Welcome to the HS BB. If you have any other questions give a a yell and we'll help as best we can.

Would you mind updating your profile to indicate where you are from. This will guide us in answering your questions. For example if your from Europe the part numbers are different from US parts.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Sure thing, I am sure I will have alot of them. I just spent the last 2 months in my own Main Lobby Boot camp and have that software under control, which led me to Homeseer.

Comment

Working...
          X