HS with DNS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS with DNS

Welcome to the HS BB Sirghost. What exactly is the problem your encountering?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi and thanks

I'm spanish and microsoft agent don't reconize spanish language. DNS is the best for it but don't works with HomeSeer. Somebody say that works programming scripts but anybody tell how?

Can help me??

(Excusme for my english)

Comment

Your English sounds fine to me!

This topic has been discussed a bit. Have a look at this thread - it might help you. http://forums.homeseer.com/showthrea...ghlight=dragon

Comment

Thanks, but i read this post tween times, but i don't see any solution to works DNS whit home seer. I probe TTS but don't works fine. The genie don't respond with activation word, but on hal 2000 yes.

Another thing is when click the key to activate genie says "speech input is not avaliable in english"

Thanks

Comment

Not sure if this will help at all as I speak english and have never tried, but the link below has MS Agent downloads for other languages (including spanish).

http://www.microsoft.com/msagent/downloads/user.asp

Comment

I don't have DNS, but from what I have read it sounds like DNS doesn't support SAPI 4 or 5 and as a result it only works for TTS and not VR.

Comment

SirGhost,
                What version of HomeSeer are you using?

Comment

Thanks for all

Rup i have 1.7.0 Version

Comment

Sir,
                    If memory serves me correctly beginning with HS 1.7 HomeSeer moved up to the SAPI 5 voices and as such the genie will not work properly with this engine. Is DNS SAPI 5 compliant?

Comment

I think that isn't SAPI5 compile

Thanks. (I update to 1.7.43)

Comment

I think that isn't SAPI5 compile
                        That's correct. I have DNS and it doesn't work with HomeSeer, although it does work good by itself and it doesn't interfere with HomeSeer.

Comment

Working...
                        X