Just a thankyou message for our Jon00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thankyou message for our Jon00

I would just like to say a BIG thanks to Jon00 on his script adaption for us UK people.

If it were not for him I think that my home automation would be 50% less than it is at this time.

Thanks Jon00, you to us in the UK is like Homeseer to Home Automation.

Thanks for all your work.

TrOjAn

Jon is certainly deserving of a big thank you from this side of the pond as well.... back when he was writing his "check email" script, he spent a great deal of time, effort and energy adding many customization requests that I asked him for. That script has enhanced my HS experience tremendously.

Thanks Jon !!!

--

Comment

I heard a rumour that he's moving to Canada!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffCharger
        I heard a rumour that he's moving to Canada!
        Naaa he aint.. I may be though.. who knows

Comment

I totally agree with you Trojan, thanks Jon00.

You never know one day when we can all finally get together, perhaps we can buy Jon a beer?

Cheers
          Lance

Comment

Thanks guys for the comments.

The reason why TrOjAn is so happy, is that I sent him a copy of my new UK travel news script....he has been patiently waiting for it for quite a few weeks now.

I was thinking last week, which would be finished first, My traffic script or HS2....hmmm...no contest really!
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00
              I was thinking last week, which would be finished first, My traffic script or HS2....hmmm...no contest really!
              9.75 That did make me laugh

Comment

I want also to thank Jon for the Whois script which is really great. Latest version solved some of my problems.

Jari

Comment

Working...
                X