• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the Microsoft documentation:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...erence_top.asp

While not complete, it sure helps...

Regards,
    Ultrajoens
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

It reads like it works great for your own communications server, but does it support regular messenger features?

How did you do your plugin, Ultra? With msmsgs.exe references or using MSIMCntl.dll?

Comment

That the only documentation I ever found on this topic. Once you reference msmsgs.exe, you will be able to see the similarity.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

If you are going to support something that will use IM systems, why not look at Jabber, since it has plug-ins that support interfacing to most IM systems and email, can be easily extended to other systems, AND it is in XML. Jabber supports the concept of "presence", which would fit in nicely with motion sensors, etc.

www.jabber.com or www.jabber.org

- huggy
          |
          | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
          HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

Gordon,

I just started with Jabber... sure wish I would have listened to your recommendation back in 2002!

This is very cool... using JabberCOM.dll, I have a test VB project capable of sending/receiving messages. This has lots of potential, plus its free...

Comment

Working...
            X