CEDIA and Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CEDIA and Users

A couple of people have emailed me asking if we have any sort of user's meeting planned for CEDIA. This has been done at EH Expo Orlando in the past, but it is generally organized by "the collective". I don't know how many people are planning on attending, but I'll start this thread to see if there is interest in meeting for dinner one night or something like that.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

I'd go. I'll be there Thursday late, through Sunday early.
    A computer's attention span is as long
    as it's powercord.

Comment

Indianapolis is practically in my back yard, so I absolutely plan on attending. I'm pretty excited!

Comment

Count me in on Saturday afternoon. Indy's less than a two hour drive for me. Lunch maybe?

Comment

If I'm at home, I'm interested too. It's only about 2 hours to Indianapolis. However, I may be out of town that weekend (too far east to attend).

Comment

I would be very interested in meeting up with fellow users at CEDIA. Dinner, drinks, whatever sounds good. As Tink mentioned that this is usually arranged by the "collective". I'm game into helping out.

I am in the Indy area and work downtown so this is easy for me. Downtown Indy and the near vincinty has a lot to offer...hotels and eats are easy. There are also several areas close by that would be good as well.

Any and all who want to get together....lets do it.

btw, who from the Homeseer folks will be in Indy?

chris

Comment

I havent heard any more on the get together. So can we plan a time to do this? This will be my first conference to do to, so I dont know what to expect. Should we meet after the show closes Saturday night? What would be best?
              as it's powercord.

Comment

I won't be able to attend. I'll be away those days and further than normal from Indianapolis.

Comment

OK - Saturday is as good a place to start as anything. So, in following the "norm" for this sort of thing at tradeshows, if you are interested in getting together, meet at the HomeSeer booth at the and of the show on Saturday - don't be late as exhibitors often get kicked out of the show floor pretty quickly, and we will need to make plans on where to meet/eat. If you can be there 10-15 minutes before the end of the show it will be better.

Any natives can come with info on local establishments that we could get into with a group on rather short notice - bring phone numbers if possible. The HS crew not being native will not be able to contribute to this part of things!

Any other ideas/suggestions that can be discussed beforehand are certainly welcome.
                  Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Great. Sounds like alot of fun.
                    as it's powercord.

Comment

Working...
                    X