ELK-M1 Alarm Panel Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ELK-M1 Alarm Panel Released

Is anyone working on a plug-in for this bad boy. It looks great, but there is little information out there. I am going to need a panel in the near future and have high hopes that this will solve some issues.

Mark

I have an M1Gold and am also looking for plugins. It's setup on my bench at the moment as the new house will not be ready until end of September. Cant wait to see what this thing can do when everything is hooked up

Phil

Comment

Phil-

Elk plans to add Z-Wave to this panel. Is there anything on the panel that looks like it would interface directly without an external adaptor?

Mark

Comment

Mark,

I think they will need an additional module for zwave that would probably connect to the existing lighting control port. The 2 other options are something that connects to the onboard rs232 port or something that connects to the rs485 data bus.

This panel has so many interfaces and IO options its hard to keep up.

Phil

Comment

I have started working on a plug-in for this panel even though I still have not received my unit. I have made some excellent progress given my basic skills with Visual Basic. Once I receive my unit and verify the panel is communicating, I'll send a beta version to all interested parties.

Mark

Comment

My panel is now packed away waiting the move to the new house (3 weeks away).

Hopefully by the time I have it installed you will have something for me to test?

Add me to your list of beta testers please!

Phil

Comment

Working...
            X