Where does a pc store vr training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where does a pc store vr training?

Is there a directory on my pc that would store my voice recognition training? Does it somehow go into a file? Thanks.

Not sure how/where it is stored, but you can work with the VR profiles by going to the control panel "Speech" applet. You can do further training, add or delete profiles there.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

They are stored in the registry. If you do a search for you profile name you will find the 4 files that make up your profile.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

One of you software folks should come up with something that allows a profile to be exported- and imported on another machine.

I installed a new hard drive and VR isn't working very well because I have not trained the profile.
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
        Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
        weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

wpiman,
          Although this sounds like a good idea it probably would not work because part of the profiles creation is based on several hardware settings. Your microphone, CPU speed, memory, etc. So if any if this changes in the least the profile is rendered useless.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X