2.0 pricing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gogs
    We have all gone this far, so why not proceed at the possible cost of a night in the Pub. After all if it fails, which it wont, we do have V1 for eternity as Rich pointed out.
    Gogs, I was just giving you food for healthy debate....I got my HS2 registration codes 2 days ago!
    Originally posted by Gogs
    Anyway John, about your scripts that don........................................
    that donate so much to the Homeseer community. I really appreciate them.

Thanks Gogs!
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by anogee
      I'll probably buy the upgrade code now because its a reasonable price, but I have no intentions of running HS2 until its running at least as reliably and with as few bugs as HS1, and that might be some time away.
      It's cheap at half the price.
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

John,

Have a drink on me.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by anogee
          I'll probably buy the upgrade code now because its a reasonable price, but I have no intentions of running HS2 until its running at least as reliably and with as few bugs as HS1, and that might be some time away.

I use a number of plugins and only one is HS. There is no incentive for me to INSTALL V2 until all the plugins that I use are working. I have spent way too much time in getting HS to run without problems. Don't intend to start all over again.

I will get the upgrade license but wait to install it. I am still waiting on a help desk problem with 1.7 Touchpad that opens visitors and guests to full control. Not a nice problem to have. The only security I have is the visitors ignorance of what they COULD do to the system.

Support of the product by the authors that really have all the answers and the ability to correct them is critical and very important. Support by a user group can be irratic since they do not know the internal code.

Comment

Working...
          X