Example of Flash with homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Example of Flash with homeseer

Ok I put up what I have so far of what I am working on just so you guys can see what I am talking about this is about 2% done

Basically what this does now (and works) is you click on the light automation menu then click on the light automation text and it will turn my cieling fan on

I will be on a cruise this next week so I cant work on it anymore until then

What do you guys think?

Here is the link:

http://www.elegant-design.net/automation.htm

That's pretty slick..... Nice job, I'll certainly be interested to see how it develops.

--

Comment

Whoa! You got my attention!
      If only I could do animation like that in MainLobby....

Comment

Yes very very nice.

I'm very keen to see how this progresses.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Alee, That is awesome!

mwhistle, You could do that it ML, but you'd still have to create the animation in Flash first...

The challenge Alee has, and all flash programmers have, is that they have to figure out every possible combination of things that'll be clicked/pressed so that the user won't reach a "dead end" quite a challenge. And - I'm not sure how Alee's doing it - but I'm assuming it'll require some recoding every time a new deivce and/or event is added - unless an external config file of some osrt can be used.
          John
          Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
          Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
          HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
          Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

John,
            sound like you are speaking from experience with your Tab Interface you developed with MainLobby. One really has to plan things out and then copy forward.

That is why I have adopted the drop down flash list. I put the same swf on each page, and that puts common navigation on each page that is centrally updated.

Soon, I can show some more uses for this....to be continued....

Comment

Working...
            X