Homeseer 1.7.44 delays with events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer 1.7.44 delays with events

I am having a problem that I have spent a bit of time on troubleshooting and still have not come up any resolution.

I run homeseer 1.7.44 on a 2.4ghz 512mg memory pc. The only plugins are
    Temp05
    WGL800
    Doomotion
    ADIOcelot
    MLHSplugin
    The only thing running on the machine is Homeseer.

I am getting a delay executing events, as this short piece of log shows.
    The W800 picks up the sensor, doomotion immediately picks up the sensor, Then HS 7 seconds later triggers the event.

And the event is if Hallway Top Sensor ( I29) changed to ON then turn light on

========================================================
    8/7/2005 10:16:38 PM~!~W800 RF (32Bit) Controller~!~RF Decoded: X10 J 1 On
    8/7/2005 10:16:38 PM~!~X10 Received~!~J17 (Sensors U - Front Door Hall - J1) J On
    8/7/2005 10:16:39 PM~!~MOTION~!~>>>>>>>> Motion Detected with Sensors - DM U - Front Door Hall - No Motion (09:20)
    8/7/2005 10:16:41 PM~!~W800 RF (32Bit) Controller~!~RF Decoded: X10 I 13 On
    8/7/2005 10:16:41 PM~!~X10 Received~!~I29 (Sensors Hallway Top Sensor) I On
    8/7/2005 10:16:41 PM~!~MOTION~!~>>>>>>>> Motion Detected with Sensors Hallway Top Sensor - No Motion (09:20)
    8/7/2005 10:16:48 PM~!~Event Trigger~!~Status change condition (Front Hall - Upstairs - ON):Sensors Hallway Top Sensor I29 On q42 Dim 12% (A-Upstairs Front Hall)
    ========================================================

And there is nothing else in the log at that time, Those lines only and it is getting frustrating.

Anyone have any thoughts ?

BTW, there is no viruses on the machine or spyware.
    The CPU does not spike, and the memory does not spike.

Thanks
    StevenE
    Why oh why didn't I just leave things alone, they had been working.

Stevene,
    There have been several reports of the hs_compatibility.exe running at 100%. Check yours and see. If it its then it's using an old HS plugin/script to do some processing and it's slowing your entire HS install down.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

You are talking about HS 1.7 right, I have been monitoring the cpu when it happens and I never see any cpu spikes. Most of the time the processor runs about 7% to 10 % and only peaks when I am doing something. Usually just viewing logs to find the problem.

Its hard to track, it happens about 3 of out 10 times.
      I am at a loss.......

ugh
      Thanks
      StevenE

Comment

Whoops, no I was crossing over to 2.0. I would recommend turning on HS debuging and see if you can catch the delay in the debug log.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

I have debug on for the W800, doomotion and HS for the past couple of days. So of course it has not happened that I can tell yet.

Hopefully it will happen soon before the Harddrive fills up...

Thanks
          StevenE

Comment

Working...
          X