Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GetDeviceEnumerator

Updated to the 2.0.
    Does anyone know what this means??( GetDeviceEnumerator)
    The full lenght is--
    8/14/2005 3:56:35 PM - WARNING - GetDevice is not reliable for device enumeration. Please use the new GetDeviceEnumerator method.

Yes. This indicates a script or plugin you are using needs to be upgraded to become totally HS 2.0 compliant. If you look above this message you should be able to tell which plugin/script is being ran that caused this message. This topic has been covered dozens of times and basically can be ignored and can even be turned off via the HS options. I would keep it on though until you know which plugins need updating.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp for the reply.
      I guess when I did a search,I put the whole line in.
      Thanks

Comment

Does anyone know how to sort the output from the GenDeviceEnumerator and the GetNext method? Initially it appeared it was sorting by location but after I made some changes to a few of my devices I see that isn't the case.

Comment

They will enumerate in a "random" order. If you want the output delivered in some other order then you will need to enumerate to get the values and put them in an array or recordset and sort yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X