Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys use a small form factor PC for HS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alevey
    Rupp,
    look into this one... pretty nice, has a bit better specs (80GB drive & gig ethernet) and I like Compaq better then IBM personally.

http://www.surpluscomputers.com/stor...&item=COM10658

Any of you guys ever bought from surplusComputers?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

hmm Well that is a sweet deal, The surplus computers PC looks good for the added HD space and it's new not a refurb. I also have been looking at this site because I can add a few things I might want. Take a look here if you havent already:
      http://www.buydirectpc.com/index.jsp
      Look at all the cubes there are alot of options also if you click on Media Center PC's look at the DT-600 It has a slick cabinet and if you remove Windows Media System operatin system and the remote the price isnt bad....

Comment

You know I am trying to get info on the Surplus computer one but every detail spec page I get it shows a 40gb HD mot the 80gb that is listed on surplus. I wounder if thats a missprint...

Comment

Yea and I tried to find a phone number for Surplus Computers and couldn't find a single contact so this makes me leary.

Comment

Surplus Computers:
            Retail Store Phone: 408-327-0420 Ext.103
            Mail Order Phone: 408-327-0420 Ext.106
            Mail Order Fax: 408-327-0113

Comment

Dang! Where did you find this information? I looked high and low on their web page and couldn't locate it. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X