Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scaleste
    replied
    Playlists definitely. What should Captain Picard have all the fun commanding the Enterprise computer to play certain selections. Yes - Playlist is definitely a goal as is eventual voice recognition for Homeseer.

Leave a comment:

• Dan-O
    replied
    Agreed.
    But if you only want to have play, stop, next, last and pause, why pay for the cow if the milk is free?

Playlists? That's definately more than a basic event.
    What were you looking to do?

Dan-O

Leave a comment:

• scaleste
    replied
    Great - Thanks. I thought of using HS Keys, but I think working with an established plug-in will provide greater functionality.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    http://www.mp3-converter.biz/rm-to-m...ter-directory/

-Rupp

If you think a 401K is the size of your mother-in-laws bra ... You might be a red neck.

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    I just downloaded the Realone basic player and use it with HS by running it then shutting it down. Removed all the extra stuff it was running by renaming the files. Works well. Play the BBC here every morning.

Leave a comment:

• Dan-O
    replied
    Couldn't you just create a few events, one for each action like "stop","Play" Ect, and then with each event use the HS.SendKeys command and control the Real Player that way? I use HS.SendKeys with WinAmp and it has been working great for years.
    Just a free suggestion.

Dan-O

Leave a comment:

• BraveSirRobbin
    replied
    Yes, my "foresight" wasn't any better. Not only did I record in that *.rmx format, but I didn't disable the default security option when I recorded my CD's. Now I have to "export" the security key and re-install it on my computers (work laptop, etc...) that I want to play my music on. I may just bite the bullet and re-record everything with the MP3 format.

Leave a comment:

• scaleste
    replied
    That is correct. If my foresight was as accurate as my hindsight I would have chosen the option for MP3, but instead I chose *.rmx. I found many conversion programs, but not that specifically mentions *.rmx. It would not be a problem but there are about 1,000 tracks in rmx that I don't want to loose moving to Media Player for HomeSeer

Leave a comment:

• BraveSirRobbin
    replied
    Hi Rupp:

I'm not certain but I think he means he needs realplayer because his music format is in the *.rmx format and not the MP3 (and that he couldn't find a way to convert the rmx to MP3 easily, which Media Player uses).

By the way, I have the same problem so if anyone has found a way to do this please let me know!

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    I thought realone played mp3's?

-Rupp

If you think a 401K is the size of your mother-in-laws bra ... You might be a red neck.

Leave a comment:

• scaleste
    replied
    Unfortunately much of my music is in RealOne. I've looked for a converter to convert RealOne to MP3 that Media Player uses without success.

Leave a comment:

• epsteing
    replied
    Not presently. There is a plug-in to control Windows Media Player 9, if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• scaleste
    started a topic Plug-in for Real Audio / RealOne

Plug-in for Real Audio / RealOne

Is there a plug-in for Real Audio's RealOne available to control RealOne from within HomeSeer?
Working...
X