HS on Tech TV again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS on Tech TV again

Must of missed the post here but was "listening" to TTV the other day and they started talking about HS. It was one of those ads that wasn't one describing the Z-wave HS starter kit. It had a picture of the touch screen and basically said how easy it was to run your home with HS and the Z-wave starter kit.

Great thing for HS 'cause bigger is better (usually) - touch screen could have been prettier though.

FYI

GLT

Yeah! I caught that also. I can't remember what they call those short "segments" interspersed in with the advertisments, but I was quite happy to see it (knowing that, hey, I've been privi to this great product long before now). The segment is only about 30 seconds long, and was basically an edited version of the TechTV coverage they run earlier in one of their other shows (TechLive, if I remember). GREAT!

Comment

I have not seen it and there is no way to predict when they will run it again - has anybody's DVR managed to catch it? I would be curious to see if they used different footage than what aired on Fresh Gear. I definitely still wish Rich hadn't made me go on the tube! My voice was all but gone by that time and you can even hear it cracking a few times.
      Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Rick,

It's pretty much the same footage as was on Fresh Gear (sans the Tink-meiser).

I would try to DVR it for you except that since I subscribe to digital cable, they move the TechTV chanel on a digital feed, and my Tivo can't record it. I normally video tape TechTV (VCR) and if I happen to capture it there I'll convert to to digi and send it your way. (Although since TechTV is now owned by ComCast and my provider isn't listed as one that will pick up the new G4TechTV channel, I'm not certain if I'll be getting it after this week).

Comment

Yea, I'm pretty sure there was no RT visable or audible on it.

All and all, very stylish and well done. Quick though.

GLT

Comment

Working...
          X