Jim Doolittle
    Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
    My Hardware & Software

Comment

?

-Rupp

{{{{{{{{{{ Remember the reason for the season }}}}}}}}}}
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It's ok Jim, you will figure out how to use these boards someday

HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
        (aka xplosiv)
        Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

I was first trying to post the zip during lunch at work and my boss came into talk to me and I guess I clicked on Post Now before adding attachment.

On the second attempt, I clicked on the Post Attachment checkbox and then browsed to a CD-RW containing the zip and got a fatal error that caused WIN2K to reboot.

So, here is my third try.

Jim Doolittle
          Attached Files
          Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
          My Hardware & Software

Comment

I am not familiar with ADO. I wish I was, though. Someday I will learn it. Anyone try MySQL or Postgre Sql yet?

Best Regards,
                Dale Higgs (Synthesize)

Comment

I cannot get MySQL to work, anyone having any luck? It gives me a TCP/IP socket cannot be created error.

Best Regards,
                  Dale Higgs (Synthesize)

Comment

I can help with MySQL. Contact me via email and describe what the problem is.

- Gordon

"Remember the days when you could go into a store and ask the store manager when something they were out of was coming in? Whatever happened to that? Store managers these days only know that 'corporate' is sending a truck next Tuesday. They have no idea what's on it... What a way to do business."
                |
                | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
                HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dale Higgs:
                  Here is the plugin. This will hold everyone over until HomeSeer integrates direct PHP support.
                  ...and here is an example for the PHP script:
                  <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">&lt;?
                  $myspk = "The current HomeSeer uptime is ".$hs-&gt;SystemUptime();
                  $hs-&gt;speak($myspk);
                  echo $myspk;
                  ?&gt;
                  </pre>
                  Best Regards,
                  &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Dale Higgs (Synthesize)

&nbsp;&nbsp;Website: http://www.synvb.com/ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Dale -
                  Does your plugin removes the need to declare the COM object for HomeSeer in the php script?
                  <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
                  $hs = new COM("HomeSeer.Application");
                  </pre>

Comment

Yes, it does.

Comment

I couldn't get your plugin to work Dale,

I got the following error:
                      Script error: Invalid procedure call or argument Response.Send hs.Plugin("PHPin").ExecPHP("index.php")

From the HomeSeer webserver. I created a file index.asp with your code in it. I also created a file called index.php with the PHP code in it, and stuck it in the same directory.

My HomeSeer is running on Port 82, because I have Apache/PHP/MySQL set up on Port 80.

Any help is welcomed.

Comment

I believe you have to use GetPlugin() outside of HomeSeer. I'll try it and let you know the results.

Comment

Oh, woops...I totally read that wrong. I will check up on this. This has nothing to do with GetPlugin, by the way. Thanks.

Comment

It seems that the only way I could duplicate that error was if I didn't have the plugin installed and added to the interfaces. You need to go to View&gt;Options&gt;"Interfaces" tab&gt;Plug-Ins and select PHPin in the drop down and then close the options dialog and restart HomeSeer. Let me know if this was your problem or not.

Comment

Working...
                            X