Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dale3h
    replied
    It seems that the only way I could duplicate that error was if I didn't have the plugin installed and added to the interfaces. You need to go to View>Options>"Interfaces" tab>Plug-Ins and select PHPin in the drop down and then close the options dialog and restart HomeSeer. Let me know if this was your problem or not.

Leave a comment:

• dale3h
    replied
    Oh, woops...I totally read that wrong. I will check up on this. This has nothing to do with GetPlugin, by the way. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dale3h
    replied
    I believe you have to use GetPlugin() outside of HomeSeer. I'll try it and let you know the results.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I couldn't get your plugin to work Dale,

I got the following error:
    Script error: Invalid procedure call or argument Response.Send hs.Plugin("PHPin").ExecPHP("index.php")

From the HomeSeer webserver. I created a file index.asp with your code in it. I also created a file called index.php with the PHP code in it, and stuck it in the same directory.

My HomeSeer is running on Port 82, because I have Apache/PHP/MySQL set up on Port 80.

Any help is welcomed.

Leave a comment:

• dale3h
    replied
    Yes, it does.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dale Higgs:
    Here is the plugin. This will hold everyone over until HomeSeer integrates direct PHP support.
    ...and here is an example for the PHP script:
    <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">&lt;?
    $myspk = "The current HomeSeer uptime is ".$hs-&gt;SystemUptime();
    $hs-&gt;speak($myspk);
    echo $myspk;
    ?&gt;
    </pre>
    Best Regards,
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Dale Higgs (Synthesize)

&nbsp;&nbsp;Website: http://www.synvb.com/ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Dale -
    Does your plugin removes the need to declare the COM object for HomeSeer in the php script?
    <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
    $hs = new COM("HomeSeer.Application");
    </pre>

Leave a comment:

• huggy591
    replied
    I can help with MySQL. Contact me via email and describe what the problem is.

- Gordon

"Remember the days when you could go into a store and ask the store manager when something they were out of was coming in? Whatever happened to that? Store managers these days only know that 'corporate' is sending a truck next Tuesday. They have no idea what's on it... What a way to do business."

Leave a comment:

• dale3h
    replied
    I cannot get MySQL to work, anyone having any luck? It gives me a TCP/IP socket cannot be created error.

&nbsp;&nbsp;Best Regards,

&nbsp;&nbsp;Website: http://www.synvb.com/

Leave a comment:

• dale3h
    replied
    I am not familiar with ADO. I wish I was, though. Someday I will learn it. Anyone try MySQL or Postgre Sql yet?

&nbsp;&nbsp;Best Regards,

&nbsp;&nbsp;Website: http://www.synvb.com/

Leave a comment:

• Jim Doolittle
    replied
    I was first trying to post the zip during lunch at work and my boss came into talk to me and I guess I clicked on Post Now before adding attachment.

On the second attempt, I clicked on the Post Attachment checkbox and then browsed to a CD-RW containing the zip and got a fatal error that caused WIN2K to reboot.

So, here is my third try.

Jim Doolittle
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• electron
    replied
    It's ok Jim, you will figure out how to use these boards someday

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    ?

-Rupp

{{{{{{{{{{ Remember the reason for the season }}}}}}}}}}

Leave a comment:

• Jim Doolittle
    replied
    Here's the zip.

Jim Doolittle

Leave a comment:

• Jim Doolittle
    replied
    Don't think this is an issue with the plugin but I did find a few minutes to try using PHP and ADO. I am attaching a zip containing test.asp and test.php. Any ideas? I get provider and connection closed error messages.

Jim Doolittle

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dale,

The plug-in works exactly as advertised. It took all of five minutes to cut and paste from the directions and get the print out displayed. The only step you left out is to restart HS after you regsrv32 so that it shows up as one of the I/O interfaces.

Nice work.

Joe
    HomeSeer Rocks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X