Email Notification and Norton Antivirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Notification and Norton Antivirus

I have a script that speaks the sender and subject of incoming emails as well as displaying the information on my BetaBrite and sending it to Message Server clients.

The recent virus threat causes Norton to declare that an infected email but the message stays until it is acknowledged. Meanwhile, portions of HomeSeer lock up but resume when Norton message is acknowledged.

Any suggestions?

Jim Doolittle
    Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
    My Hardware & Software

On my NAV 2003 Options Email page there is an Option "Repair then silently quarantine if unsucessful"

Have you tried that?

Kevin

Comment

Will try that setting tonight. I was too busy trying to figure out how to fix the script rather than NAV. Thanks.

Jim Doolittle
      Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
      My Hardware & Software

Comment

Is this available?

Originally posted by Jim Doolittle
        I have a script that speaks the sender and subject of incoming emails as well as displaying the information on my BetaBrite and sending it to Message Server clients.
        Jim Doolittle
        Jim, is this script available? I want to be able to modify a speech.asp page so that what gets typed remotely also gets sent to my betabrites. I have never tried to write anything that sends stuff to the sign and wanted to check out your code if possible.

Rob

Comment

Working...
        X