Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CocoonTech.com announces the March Madness Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CocoonTech.com announces the March Madness Giveaway!

Thanks to the wonderful folks here at HST, CocoonTech.com is able to announce the first (and not last) giveaway. This month we are giving away the 'Best of CES 2004' Homeseer Z-Wave USB starter kit (no joke!) and a Harmony SST-659 Remote. If you want to enter, check out the following url: http://www.cocoontech.com/?act=home&pg=giveaway

The Homeseer Z-Wave USB starter kit includes:

Homeseer 1.6
    Homeseer Z-Wave USB interface
    Z-Wave remote
    2 Z-Wave lamp modules

This is an incredible opportunity for people wanting to start their home automation project. Winner will be selected at random the 31st of March.

---
    Do you cocoon?
    http://www.CocoonTech.com
    HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
    (aka xplosiv)
    Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

We sent out an e-mail explaining how and when the winner will be selected, but considering only 7 people allow us to email them, we will post the announcement here and hope enough people will see this. Make sure you read it as there is a special surprise!

http://www.cocoontech.com/?act=home&pg=winner

I would like to thank HST again to make this a successful event, couldn't have done it without them. Keep up the good work guys!
    HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
    (aka xplosiv)

Comment

Yes but how do you enter the contest
      I have been to your site and registered
      But can’t find a way to enter

Comment

HardwareHacker:

The contest ran during the month of March and was officially closed last night at midnight. I see you joined today so unfortunately it’s to late to enter this one, but please visit often, as there will be more contests in the future.

Kindest Regards,

BSR
        --------------------------------------------------
        **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

So why did I get an invitation to enter today then

Comment

no invitations where ever sent out, what do you mean?
            (aka xplosiv)

Comment

I think maybe the confusion here is that Dan replied to the original post rather than clog up the forums with a new one.

If you click on the first post above (Dated March 1) you will see this explanation
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Contest will run from the 1st of March to the 31st of March 2004 - to be considered vaild, all entries must be received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on March 31st, 2004.
              <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After that time period ended (last night) Dan then submitted a reply (second post) explaining the details on how we will determine the winner.

Comment

Update:

Hardwarehacker: I have been informed that there will be some "special" prizes for all registered members during the live chat session so please join us then!

BSR

Comment

Working...
                X