A plugin for RCS-TX15B in the works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A plugin for RCS-TX15B in the works?

Last year at EHX in Long Beach, I spoke with some tech guys at your booth about problems I was having with the TX15B and Homeseer. Specifically, if I make a settings change either at the thermostat or within Homeseer, the status of the unit is reflected correctly in Homeseer. However if I change the TX15B with another X10 controller, the status is not updated in Homeseer.

Your techs told me the problem was that the scripts for the unit were the problem and that there would "soon" be a plugin to replace the scripts. Is it "soon" yet?

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...075#2736099075

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

QUOTE:
      "I have been using my tstat script nak_rcs_tx15b_main.thm written by Grant Nakamura for well over a year and have not had a single problem."

Rupp:
      From what you said, do you think this script could solve my problem? If so, I'd appreciate a copy (email to wysocki at wildworld dot net). BTW: Sorry for starting another thread on this, I somehow overlooked the other one!

Comment

Yes, sorry for the delay. I have actually been sitting on a beta release of the RCS TX thermostat plug-in because I have not had the time to put together a package for the updater. I will try to get that done before the show next week, but no promises... A few things to do and lots of time to do it. Wait... strike that.... reverse it.

A beta of the RCS TR thermostat plug-in is due this month.

Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")
        HomeSeer Technologies

Regards,

Comment

Will that include the TR40 with its setbacks and messaging?

I just hooked mine up and haven't even programmed it yet. Just got the device working.

SteveP

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
          The REAL Pledge of Allegiance

Comment

Will the plugin work for the TXB16 thermostat?

Cheers,
            Bob

------------------------------
            Pentium 4 - 2 GHz
            1 GB DDR RAM @433Mhz
            Homeseer and Homeseer Phone
            DooMotion Plug-in
            HomeSeer PCI Voice Modem
            MR26A with plug-in
            Media Player Plug-in
            Gameport Plugins
            AT&T Natural Voices
            Neospeech Voices
            Whole House Audio
            More to come....
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

According to his first thread on the subject.

-Rupp

Comment

Steve,

Initial release will be thermostat functions only, then we'll come back and add messaging support but yes, it will be added/supported.

Regards,

HomeSeer Technologies

Regards,

Comment

Will we have to reset all of our Tstat Events that are currently used or will they "port" over?

-Rupp

Comment

Do you still want me to send you the scripts I use or so you want to wait for the plugin?

-Rupp

Comment

Rupp,

All events will have to be reset/rewritten as they will use the Action pages and Trigger pages provided by the plug-in.

Regards,

HomeSeer Technologies

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                      X