Missing Function in Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Function in Homeseer

Am I imagining? I have been using HS for about a year now. At first I used an older computer, but was having a few issues so last week I purchased a dedicated HS server and that's the only thing that now runs on the machine. Question has to do with the "Events" window and the "Device Action" section of that window. I seem to recall that to the left of the "trash can" there were "Up" and "Down" arrows so that I could change the sequence of the device action. Is this true, or am I imagining it? If it is true, what can I do to get those arrows back? Thanks

What version of HS are you running? I just checked version 1.6.200 and the arrows are in fact there. You could try a repair on your HS installation to see if that fixes it. Add/Remove programs, select HS ans then select the repair option.

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

More likely the updater needs to be run to get back to the latest version or the version you were on before as an install on another PC from the original CD is going to be version 1.6.0.

Click Help... Updates... answer the 3 wizard questions (or click Next 3 times) and away you go... (Must be connected to the Internet.)
      Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
      X