• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• bruce l
    replied
    Sounds like an overly aggressive spam blocker.

Maybe CBL can give Mitch a free subscription to his website

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    sent a response last night when i received it. my hone # is 321 356 5908 feel free to call since e-mail dosnt seem to be working between us for some reason

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    CBL,

Again, I express my disappointment in how this is being handled. I have answered all of your emails, however, none of those were responded back. I still await a response to my latest email to you.

Mitch

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    thanks bill.

I finally got a response from mitch but not before I had to file a complaint with paypal.

we will se if this gets resolved

Leave a comment:

• bdickhaus
    replied
    To my knowledge the TEMP08 is one of the few intelligent interfaces for 1-wire. There is another interface recently mentioned in the plug-in forum that provides 1-wire, but there is no HS software written for it. Your other option is to use one of the DS serial or USB interfaces. The only places that I know of that sell 1-wire devices are Dallas-Semi, Midon and AAG, and I have had good experiences with all three of them, never a problem, and I have placed multiple orders with all three. Both Midon and AAG are small operations and sometimes have delivery delays, but I've never waited more than a couple of weeks for anything.

Bill

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    thanks i just posted there. good idea.

still looking for anotrher supplyer. anyone know of one, I need 2 more of these type of units already.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    CBL:

Try posting in the "Midon Design TEMP05/08" section of the board:
    Midon Design TEMP05/08

If Mitch is busy, maybe he's only checking that section. As Rupp pointed out, he did post there a couple days ago.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    CBL.

Just to reiterate what others have said about Mitch and Midon. I think I must have had one of the first temp08 when they were released and Mitch was very helful and quick to respond in getting a bug sorted.

Phill

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    not good when i am trying to find good compainies to get regular quanities from.

anyone else offer a 1 wire interface?

Leave a comment:

• bruce l
    replied
    Can't be as bad as ordering from Dallas Semi themselves. I ordered 4 items from them in late December. They shipped 3 of them all indivually in Feburary and charge my CC seperate shipping charges - still waiting on the 4th item. I can't get anyone on the phone to ask question and emails go unanswered. I'll never order from there web store again.

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    ok. post away... " Mitch. when are you going to answer my e-mails? so that I may get this board exchanged"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Rupp:

You're right about the more recent posts. I guess Mitch posts both as "Mitch" and "Midon Design".

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    CBL,
    He just answered a thread (yesterday) in the Temp05/08 forum. Try posting a question there.

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    thanks rupp, i was getting a little worried after a week of e-mailing and no response.

I will keep up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X