Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PH7208 X10 Powerhorn Remote Indoor Siren 110db

Hi,

Is it possible to trigger the PH7208 X10 Powerhorn Remote Indoor Siren 110db with HS. The Powerhorn is on A1, tried in HS to trigger it as a device but can't get it going. Set the device as a lamp and tried other devieces nogo.

Any suggestion are more then welcome,
    Rick

Hi,

I've got the same question.

Have you got any answer ?

Thank you

Jean-Marc

Comment

I do not believe these will operate as 'normal' X10 devices. I suspect they require an extended RF command from an X10 security system. Sort of a revers DS10. I'm not aware of any device that would allow HS to activate them.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

powerhorn

It's simple send a series of 6 on and off commands quickly
        the horn sounds
        a single off command will turn it off

Comment

That's useful information. I didn't know that - or I did once and forgot. That's getting to be a more likely explanation every day!
          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
          X