Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm no longer getting message board emails!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunatly the X-10 location in Mississauga does not have a storefront presence but you get stuff from the US X10 website quickly and without duty. Plus, they substitute what you order with what they have in stock, so you always get what you order or better. They often send X-10 pro parts that actually do seem to work better.

Comment

That's a bummer they don't have a storefront anymore.

I did remember one time I went there for more appliance modules and lamp modules. I ended up paying few bucks more but I got all X10 Pro.

Simon

Comment

Nick, you'll like the W800. I put one in about a year ago and it really increased my range and reliability. I use it to replace my MR26a and now with the security capabilities it's even better.

Happy birthday.

Comment

We are willing to help the fees as best we can - if there is a distributor lurking up North that is interested in carrying HomeSeer, then the shipping would be CA to CA - HAS to be better than what exists today.

Get somebody to open a business! Heck, triple mortgage your home and do it yourself! (ah... joking of course.)
          Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
          X