Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple x10

Hi,

How do I send multiple commands without adding a device.

for eg. I want to send a1 a2 a3 on and really don't want to add a device with address.

I have used the control feature but want to setup an event to send the command.

Regards,

Are you using HS 1.x or HS 2.0? Either way you can use the script tab or run script event action and add a script like:

sub main()
    hs.execX10 "A1+2+3+9", "On",0,0
    end sub
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp

This will help a great deal. Is there a place where I can find the hs. commands? Some sort of the reference manual.

BTW I am using HS2.

Happy new year.

regards,

Comment

Originally posted by noshali
        Thanks Rupp

This will help a great deal. Is there a place where I can find the hs. commands? Some sort of the reference manual.

BTW I am using HS2.

Happy new year.

regards,
        Every scripting command is in the help file under scripting. Just select Help > Contents on the HS gui and most scripting functions have examples.

Comment

Once again thanks for your help and advice. All the best to you and your family for the coming year and beyond.

regards,

Comment

Your welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X