Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caller ID Announcements

Guys,

I'm new to this, as my last post proved! (I don't have my X10 yet. Still determining what to buy......This weekend hopefully!!)

What hardware & software do I need, for homeseer to announce incoming calls??

My PC will be on 24/7 but apart from that, where do I start????

Thanks in Advance
    (& apologies for the noob question but ya gotta start somewhere!! )

Stace

Stace
    You can use HomeSeer Phone and the HomeSeer Phone Modem to accomplish this and much more. There is also another device called NetCallerID that can be purchased along with a plugin that could do the same. See this forum for a description and information:

http://ubb.homeseer.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...4&f=8216078133
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,
      Does the NetCallerID work in the UK?

Stace,
      Look on the forums main page for the UK forum. I know there has been discussion there about the differences between callerid in the US and the UK.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Jeff,
        That's a good question. I'll bet it doesn't.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X