www.spycameras4less.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.spycameras4less.com

I saw this reference in another thread, and was curious if anyone has any experience with purchases from this company?

http://www.spycameras4less.com/

The prices seem very competitive, and I was just curious about customer service?

Thanks,
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

nope. I have had good experiences with SuperCircuits' cameras and accesssories and tech support. They are large and established.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevech
      nope. I have had good experiences with SuperCircuits' cameras and accesssories and tech support. They are large and established.
      Same here with Super Circuits. They replaced a microphone that I admittedly fried with no questions asked.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Considering they list no address info or the legal company name anywhere on the website, I'd be very careful.

Doug

Comment

I've dealt with them for a while. They seem to ship a lot of defective equipment, but in the end I got what I wanted. Too much hassle for me. I now buy from Automated Outlet or Supercircuits.

Comment

Working...
          X