Can't play messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't play messages

I get an error message in Internet Explorer "page error" when I click on play message or any other button in the Phone page. I tired restarting Homeseer (version 2040) but still the same. I also tried it on a remote machine with the same results. Any suggestions ?

Fixed the problem sort of.

I played the messages back and deleted them via the local phone and now new messages can be played via the web interface. Still do not know what caused the problem in the first place, but it's working now.

Comment

Think I am getting somewhere ?

I think I have found the issue. If all caller that leave a message are not in the address book then I can not play the message. It looks like if one of the callers is in the address book I can play all messages. I found that if I called from my cell phone and left a message then I can play all the messages.

Has anyone else seen this ?

I have set the configuration to add all callers to the address book, hopefully this will "solve" the problem.

John

Comment

I do think I have really found the problem this time.

I found that some voice mail messages were being written to a Wave_files directory instead of the Messages directrory. I reviewed the log file and it said it was written to the Message folder but I found it in the Wave_files directory.

I have deleted the Wave_files directory and I will see if this resolves the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X