Noob question - How to Get Started?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob question - How to Get Started?

After lurking for several months regularly (and on and off for a little over a year) I have downloaded and installed Homeseer 2.

Is there any documentation that someone could point me to in order to get going? I have found the web help in the application but it seems to be more of a reference rather than a starting tutorial for a beginner.

Is there perhaps a quick start guide or a introduction to programming guide (hopefully with examples)?
    <O
    What I am interested in initially is controlling some Insteon lights. I have a few X-10 but I am in the process of adding to and replacing them with Insteon.

I have also downloaded and installed the new Intsteon plugin (.3) version and the SDM.

Thanks
    Doug

Welcome to the HS BB Doug. Unfortunately there is no getting started guide nor a HomeSeer for dummies. (Hum...) You've come to the best beginners guide that is available so just start asking questions. My best advice is to pick a specific "thing" you want to accomplish and ask for help. Chop away at what you want to accomplish until you get that tree down and then start on another one. We're here to help.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp:

Thanks for the reply.

I'll take a crack at it.

Doug

Comment

Working...
      X