Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we respond back with a "Your Welcome" post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also get cranky, a lot lately is seems (Tink can attest to that ), and sometimes the timing doesn't quite coincide with when I decide to post on the board. I've got a pretty stressful job and do this stuff for relaxation. But, sometimes the relaxation comes a bit late in the process.

But I agree with Steve, this has to be one of the most courteous user communities that I have ever seen.

George

Comment

I guess we could always append the original post with both a 'thank you' and a 'your welcome'. It might be a little strange looking to those new to the board, but it would take up less posts. Just an idea.

Jim

Comment

I go on the premise that "thanks in advance" at the end of your query also means "your welcome" when you get your reply ? Maybe ?
        Neil
        Newmarket Ontario

Comment

After looking at this post I have a question.

I am not from the US originally and I had thought that it was "You Welcome" But everyone is referring to it as "Your Welcome" is this just good English or US English?

Comment

The proper response is "You are welcome", which is often shortened to "You're welcome". "Your welcome" is not proper grammar, which was the subtle joke behind the second post in this thread.

Comment

Wayne,
              You know us southerners. We shorten everything down.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Oh! So that would be Southern US English..

Comment

Working...
                X