Homeseer Local User Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer Local User Groups

Periodically the idea of having user group meetings is posted on the forums... this is another such posting. The last one was almost a year ago.

I'd like to request a separate forum section just for the topic of local user groups. Then we could create threads for people in the Seattle, Portland, Denver, Geneva,.... etc. areas and begin the process of setting up informal user group meetings.

Perhaps that could then lead to a national user group meeting held at Rich's house.

Local meetings would be a great way to have some show and tell and meet people that we've often communicated with through e-mails and forum messages.

I know that there are probably a dozen in the Seattle area -- including Michael McSharry...

http://ubb.homeseer.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...313#3016028313

Sounds like a good idea, and I will do that.

I will create a new forum category for local user groups. User groups can request forums be created specific to their user group and elect, amongst themselves, who they would like to be the moderator of the forum. The forum moderator can make some discussion threads (perhaps a list of member message board IDs) stay at the top of the forum list and a few other handy things.

We'll see how it goes!

When somebody has a name for a new user group and a designated moderator, send an email to me and I will create the user group specific forum.

Since I have heard of the Chicago area one several times, I may go ahead and create that one, but I won't make Genevadude the moderator unless the users go ahead and approve that.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
    X