Whole House Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole House Audio

I managed to pick up a Niles RVL-6 Multi-Room speaker controller for a pretty good deal this weekend. I realize that this isn't really the place for this but if someone here has an RVL-6 I'm certain that they'll know a fair bit about it. My question is quite simple, the unit that I have purchased didn't come with the power supply. The manual tells me that it's a 12VDC 1.2A supply and it looks like it uses a 1/8" mono headphone jack but it doesn't mention polarity. I presume that sleeve is negative and tip is positive but I want to be really sure before I light it up. Can anyone confirm this?

I scoured the manual and Niles website but haven't been able to find a trace of what I'm looking for. Any help that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Just in case anyone else needs the info at some point, I found it. After scouring the manual six times looking for it, I found it on the 7th read while looking for something else. As you might expect the sleeve is negative and the tip is positive.

Comment

Working...
    X