CID number variable blank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CID number variable blank?

I installed the CID_Search_Notifiy script this week, and created a virtual device per it's install instructions to hold the last CID info. I see it on the Web interface to HS and also put it on some of my MainLobby screens. I also use the example command in the MLHS plug in to send it to the caller ID pop up in MainLobby.

I got that first script from one of the forums here, and had to comment out the part that used the message server plugin, which I'm not currently using.

Ed

Comment

Ed,

Many thanks for the reply. I have downloaded the script and will give it a go. On the messaging server, do you know if that will talk to media centre as I believe there is a messaging client on it?

Again thanks for the reply.

Ted.

P.S

With a name like Griffin, you must have some relatives here in Ireland?

Comment

I would think that the messaging cliebnt would work with media centre, but I'm not certain. I was told my ancestors on the Griffin side of the family were from Wales, but it's not something I've investigated.

Ed

Comment

Ed,

Wales - close enough.

I have decided to try out the messaging plugin so should be up and walking swiftly after that.

Many thanks for the help.

Ted

Comment

Working...
          X