VR Attention Phase Inconsistency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VR Attention Phase Inconsistency

I seem to be having difficulty with VR on 2.1.46. At times it recognizes the attention phase just fine. Other times after working for a while I have to change the attention phase in order to get recognized. Then if I change the phrase back to the original, it will work fine for a while. Is anyone else seeing this?

Instead of changing the attention phrase just try selecting the stop listen option then select start listen and see if this works the same way as changing the attention phrase. There have been a few reports of this but nothing concrete yet.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I tried that as well as reloading the program. Somehow the only thing that will snap it out of this non responsive mode is to change the attention phrase. Very strange...

Comment

Originally posted by basshook
        I seem to be having difficulty with VR on 2.1.46. At times it recognizes the attention phase just fine. Other times after working for a while I have to change the attention phase in order to get recognized. Then if I change the phrase back to the original, it will work fine for a while. Is anyone else seeing this?
        Its been a on going problem for some people. It seems that VR go's to sleep and has a hard time wakeing up after being not used for a while.

You might gave this a try.
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...725#post704725
        post # 11

-Zap
        -Mike-

-Home automation powered by the wind and sun-
        Zotac 9300g-Q9400s-4gb ram-Intel 120 SSD-MS XP
        HS 2.5.0.20, BLlan,BLweather,MCSXap,Jon00 graphing,Jon00 Whois,Snevl/Ten WeatherAlerts
        W2c,Ztroller,z-wave+18,Q100D's,Silex 3000gb
        Zoneminder 1.24.2 - Ubuntu 11.04 x64 on top of Xenserve
        Zoneminder 1.24.2 - Ubuntu 11.04 x64 Zotac D525 atom

Comment

Working...
        X